Online Reviews and Reputation Management
Online reviews and reputation management are among the biggest influences on consumers' decision-making. Research has shown that 57% of consumers will only use businesses that have '4 or more' stars. If your company reviews are positive, that's great. ... but whilst negative online reviews may lose you potential future customers, they can sometimes be managed to your advantage. web-aviso can either assist you or provde a fully managed service with your online reviews and reputation perception.
How do online reviews help
Search engines love online reviews because it knows that many users will research via mulitple sites before making a buying decision, and search AI will use this data in many ways. It is universally acknowledged that gaining online reviews therefore is one of the most important processes when it comes to a successful local search strategy.. Subsequent proactive management of the all feedback and reviews all goes to helping a local businesses online management. Transparency is key these days to web visitors.
Here are three specific benefits of gaining and managing your online reviews :
- Improves Trust: Searchers feel more confident in a business’s ability to deliver great service if they have a high review score and review quantity — this helps businesses to convert more inquiries into sales. According to research (by BrightLocal) 57% of consumers will only use businesses that have '4 or more' stars.
- Increase in Website Visitors: Google returns star ratings and review counts in their local search results. Searchers are more likely to click through to a business with a higher star rating and review count. Interestingly, a business gets 25% more clicks from Google from businesses ranging from a 3-star to 5-star rating.
- Improved Search Engine Rankings: Having more positive reviews than your competitors helps make sure your business is returned for a local search. Currently, local search experts believe that reviews make up 16% of all local ranking signals.
Centralised online review management
In the past, it had been difficult for online marketers to influence online reviews - especially as digital marketers don’t typically face-to-face interactions with customers, However web-aviso now utilise a platform that can centralise online review campaign generation and online reputation management from a single online dashboard.
Online reputation management solutions
- The platform can intelligently request feedback and review invites directly to customers via email or SMS - or even via a dedicated kiosk system - all of which provides the business with the best possible chance of receiving online reviews.
- Campaigns can include review responses to be spread across multiple general and niche review and websites (e.g. Google, Yell, TrustPilot, Facebook etc) to further engance your online reputation. Not only are these subsequently highlighted on various review sites, but can be displayed via a feed from teh dashboard on your local business website too.
- Detailed reporting is also provided which helps you address feedback and to develop your business over time.